Saturday, February 22, 2014

opportunities.

{this past week has been a total whirlwind.}

Along with the whirlwind came a TON of blessings. 

{It all started with the Jr. High Reteat, last weekend.}
 The Lord totally worked among the students and it was such a sweet time of growth and fellowship. I am so thankful that I am able to work with a spectacular group of girls. I love them all. 

{next came an email I got on the bus ride home}

A few weeks ago I emailed the soccer coach from Kentucky Christian University because I'm going to visit next weekend and I'm interested in their soccer program. Well, he ended up emailing me back and offered me the opportunity to practice with the team while I'm there so Coach Miller can see me play! This is an awesome opportunity that I've gotten and I'm so excited for the visit. 



{then came a...non-blessing}

My on Tuesday morning, my mom and I got into a car accident. We totaled her car coming around a turn because of ice and collided head on with a truck coming to opposite way. 

{which leads to another blessing...}

Wednesday morning comes along and it's time for my license test...and I passed!



{today...}

The basketball team had our district playoff game against Girard. Unfortunately, we lost. But I love being the manager. I could never ask for a better group of girls and I am so blessed to be part of that team. 

// But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded. //
(2 Chronicles 15:7)

// ...plans to above you a hope and a future //
(Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment