Tuesday, February 11, 2014

looking forward.

It's crazy how the Lord gives us a new vantage point when we ask for it.

Having to grow up seems to be getting closer and closer and honestly, I am not a fan. I don't want to go to college. I hate school. & throughout these past couple of weeks I've really been asking the Lord for guidance because I have no idea what he wants me to do.

{out of nowhere}

I am given an opportunity to go see a Christian college in Kentucky.

{push comes to shove}

& after a little research, some emails, and information - I ended up loving this school. HE has given me a complete change of attitude, and even if things don't work out with this school - that's okay! God has proven to me [once again] that he has a plan that is good and perfect. My days are numbered and fully thought out down to each second.

{it's okay to give yourself a little credit, and to dream a little, too}

Psalm 139:23&24
Search me, God, and know my heart / test me and know my anxious thoughts. / See if there is any offensive way in me / and lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment