Wednesday, July 8, 2015

life lately

well, it's official. i am the WORST blogger out there.
BUT, today, i got a new laptop so maybe that'll give me some incentive to blog on a more regular basis. i go on these blogging kicks and i get post happy for like a day. whooooops.
anyways, some updates:
I will be officially starting at Moody Bible Institute in the fall! I am PUMPED. I am majoring in pre-counseling which is like social work and I'll also be getting a small concentration in Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation. I hope to someday to move to the Middle East and be a missionary to Muslim people.
I've been working at Calvary this summer, cleaning and what-not. It's actually been really great. I am working with one of my best friends, Gabbi. BUT she's on a road trip for the next few weeks. ugh. 
This week I had my wisdom teeth out so I've been out of commission for the past 2 days. I'm in a lot of pain, but it could be worse. It has been kind of nice to have some time off of work to sit and watch Netflix, hah.
In about a week and a half I am leaving for 2 weeks to go to counsel at Mt. Gilead for 2 weeks so that will be so fun. I am really excited about it. The camp got a new director is so nice and I can really tell that she loves the Lord and is definitely in it to serve. 
So that's pretty much what's going on in my life lately. Nothing too exciting but still pretty busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment