Friday, May 29, 2015

back, back again

WELP. I had written a post at the beginning of May *gulp*
that I never posted! It was my fault though because it wasn't totally finished. BUT, it contained a bit of wild information, if I do say so myself.

I am not going to Bible College in California anymore.
And I bet by this point in time a bunch of you already know or have heard that.
At this point, the why and the details are just sort of water under the bridge.

I am certainly looking forward to what the Lord has in store for this next season of life.
Yesterday was my very last day of high school EVER.
Tomorrow is my last shift at Ann's Choice.
Graduation is next Saturday.
Senior Trip is next week.
I am starting a new job soon.
and currently. as we speak.
my application to Moody Bible Institute is under review!!!
I am PUMPED. I want to go there so bad.
If I get in, I will double major in Pre-Counseling and Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation and take both degrees to the Middle East.

God's got a plan. I am not quite sure what it is, but I can't wait to see what he has in store for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment