Tuesday, August 26, 2014

today.

wellllllllllll because i have SO many followers (this is a literal JOKE)
i have absolutely no qualms telling the 3 of you about my day.

if i had to choose my top 3 worst days ever
today would be in the running.
UGH.

well i mean, it started off great. i read some, then had lunch/watched divergent with David. but then i had to leave because soccer and oh my liiiiiterally. (#whitegirlmoment) i had to go to the trainor to get my hip wrapped because i hurt my hip-flexer so i was late to practice by 10 minutes. looooooooooong horrible and excruciating story later i was supposed to run 10 laps. at the end of practice. because of my tardiness. WHAT. i was liiiivid. i could have screamed at my coach. screamed. and i almost did. i have no idea how i remotely kept my cool at all. THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT. anyway i had that shortened to 5 laps. 

aside from the big soccer fiasco that i didn't even describe
in detail, i had to stop at redbox on the way home from practice to return a movie
but the redbox was broken

then when i got home my mom said that she wanted to see a movie
so we saw "If I Stay" and it was the worst
as if my day wasn't bad enough
saddest movie ever
omg

and to top it all off, when i got my hip wrapped, it gave me a rash, so there's that.
and i have the BIGGEST blister ever on my foot that i got from those laps
so there's that, too. 

but what i forgot to mention was the small little reminder that God so lovingly sent my way
i got a text after soccer from my friend Sharon
Sharon has faithfully sent me a Bible verse
everyday
for 3 years
wut.

so i'll end with that verse
Ephesians 4:2
"Always be humble and gentle.
Be patient with one another,
making allowances for each other's faults
because of your love."
and today, i needed to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment