Friday, August 1, 2014

colleeegggeee. merpp.

I APPLIED FOR COLLEGE
scary, scary, scaryyy.
I have been dreading this moment for like a year.
buuttt, surprisingly enough
it wasn't that bad.
shocker right?
i know.
I applied to two schools for early admission
Kentucky Christian University (yayyy!!) and Grove City College.
GCC is my 'reach' school. I don't really expect to be accepted but it would be really nice.
Kentucky is my top choice. I reeeeally wanna go there. ugh. I can't believe this is happening!
Senior year is here! I got senior picture information in the mail today.
it's toooo weird. although
i am excited (kinda a little) for school to start
so many new beginnings.
life has been really crazy lately
one bad decision after another.
but i'm learning?
and growing?
and changing?
what?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
anyways
college.
cool. woo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment