Sunday, January 26, 2014

currently reading: The Book Thief

Most people think that there's something romantic about staying up all night to finish a book. I think it's more romantic to put the book down. Because then you'll know that in the morning you can pick up right where you left off and there's no pressure. Your book will still be marked in the same spot and you can keep reading & keep loving the story for one more day. If you had finished it the night before you'd be left lonely & tired. Here I sit, at 11:59 pm waiting for the start of a new day and I am temped to pick my book up one more time. I have a hundred or so more pages left, and I could certainly finish it. But the problem is that once I finish a book I never know what to read next. & that's why there's huge time gaps in between the things I read. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment