Friday, January 2, 2015

overdue.

well, the new year is here and I am long overdue for a post.

Dressember is over and I didn't meet my goal. However, the campaign as a whole raised over 440,000$ which is enough money to warrant over 70 rescue missions. We are still taking donations until the end of January and hope to meet 500,000$. Wearing a dress everyday for a whole month was really hard actually. I'm glad that I could be a part of something bigger than myself and step out of my comfort zone a little bit. 

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to list some goals I have for 2015. I don't want to call them New Years resolutions because we all know no one ever sticks to them. So they'll just be goals and you can keep me accountable to reach them.  

1. Graduate high school 
2. Read the Bible more 
3. Pray more
4. Be a better friend
5. Work toward being healthy (not skinny!)
6. Work hard in everything I do 
7. Read more 

I think that each new year brings a fresh start. It's a time for people to erase the past and look toward what's coming. This is the first year that I'm not looking back with regret or sighing in relief. 2014 was actually pretty good and I'm super excited to see what 2015 has in store. There's going to be some pretty big milestones coming my way.






No comments:

Post a Comment