Friday, June 20, 2014

{a broken heart}

I went up to Coatesville yesterday, to visit the older kids at overnight camp.

It breaks my heart to see these kids
so unhappy, yet so full of joy & life 
so confused as to where life is going to take them, yet not have a care in the world.  

{Dynasti and Cardye circa 2012}

The kids I have come to love so dearly are growing up. 
Many of the kids there I had in my cabin/for day camp when they were still going to the younger week.  

I will be counseling the younger kids next week & I couldn't be more excited. 
I can't wait to see what The Lord has in store for us and what he will do next week. 
Please be praying for me, and the other volunteers when you think about it. 
Pray for wisdom, energy, and lots of love for these kids. 
Most of them come from single-parent homes, from the innercity of Coatesville. 

            

                                                                  {NayNay}

 {Donna, Hannah, and Josh during evening chapel}

              
                                                        ///////// Me and Dynasti ///////// 
                                                          My oh my, how she's grown. 

 Ugh. My baby, Messiah. I love her so much. 

      
                                            {Taty, Vetta, Hoggi, Schylo, and NayNay}






No comments:

Post a Comment